Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Evening: Camera Happy

Sooooo.. I've been saying for awhile that I need to do something about the junk yarn problem that I have... I have a lot of junky acrylic yarn, and a have a lot of little bits of nice yarn. So I needed a project that would:

a. Be entertaining
b. Use up my little scraps of yarn


The end result? Catwarming Set from Stitch n Bitch Nation. My Friend Katie from sign class has a cat, so I had someone to gift them to (since I have no pets of my own right now... *tear*) I think they turned out rather cute, particularly the blue one which is my favorite. The funniest part of the whole thing? My mom likes them too.. she wants a set to hang over her rearview mirror.. so she can have fuzzy mice.. instead of fuzzy dice.
Ahhhhh my mom... living proof that there are people out there crazier than I ;) But I am amused by her suggestion... so I will oblige. I have some grey fuzzy-ish yarn... so maybe grey and blue mice? What do we all think?

No comments: