Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Night: Hot, Muggy, and Moving On

Ok, so the sparkly wrap belt thing was a complete disaster. I'm just going to pretend I never even knit that thing. I've given it to my little sister for her dress up clothes and whatever, although, it barely even fits her. Speaking of my little sister though, we were sitting and watching Harry Potter in my room and I was knitting, and she pulled out my stitch n bitch book, asked if she could borrow some knitting needles and yarn and taught herself how to knit. She asked me for help a couple of times, but pretty much she did it on her own. It was a proud big sister moment let me tell you. I'll post pictures of her scarf later, along with my new project which is a travel pillow. I figure it will come in handy when we go to Seattle for my cousin's wedding.. that will be a loooooong flight.

No comments: